Thursday 1 October 2020

Ag, pleez Gogo - Pebbles' Corona Song

Ag, please Gogo, won't you take me out of lockdown
I'm tired of sleeping on your leopard-print gown
I wanna have a lark about 
with all the other canines
And when the walk is over, you can have a glass of wine.

Chorus:
Poodles, terriers, Yorkies with their derrieres
How I long to see the big blue sky
Ag Gogo how I miss 
Hadedas an' sniffing pups
Muddy puddles, balls to catch, 
And bikes that fly.

Ag, please Gogo, won't you take me up to Fuzzy
I wanna play ball in the swimming pool
I'll nudge it till it drops right in
And Dan will curse and moan but grin
While Conor lies in undies looking super cool. 


Chorus

Ag, pleez Gogo won't you take me to the parlour
I wanna look like something that is not a yak
Please shave my ugly furry legs
And don't forget the tail, I beg
Then when I'm home all shiny, don't forget my snack.

Chorus



With sincere and unreserved apologies to Jeremy Taylor's Ag, Pleez Deddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment